9/26/2008

Playlist

Were you ever hesitant to show your assignment to your classmates because of your atypical work? That’s a bit how I feel about my playlist. It’s nothing like the mixes I read about that focus on “up-tempo arrangements, feisty lyrics, and speedy BPM (beats per minute).” My playlist is probably pretty unique; including 2nd Chapter of Acts, the Beach Boys, Amy Grant, Steve Winwood, James Taylor, Carolyn Arends, Twila Paris, Phil Collins, Kenny Rodgers, and some others I‘m embarrassed to mention (ok, so Neil Diamond is on there; what of it?). My iPod is always set on shuffle, playing a haphazard mix, though arguably not the perfect mix. But it works for me.

Gotta run…

3 comments:

becca said...

You have the Monkeys on there, don't you?
;~)

stephruns said...

Unfortunately not.

JoAnne said...

The ultimate shuffle option is indeed the best plan of attack. I choose to do that on my ipod too!
(And as far as Neil Diamond goes, just so he isn't a 'most-played' artist, you still are a balanced person!)
Hope all is well!