2/15/2009

Kerzers Lauf

Last year, a friend who lives in Kerzers casually tossed a signup form for their local race on my coffee table. It was the 30th anniversary of this race that now attracts close to 8000 runners. It’s one of the town’s biggest events of the year (Kerzers, population 4467). Planning the day is a logistical feat. To avoid bottlenecks on the narrow forest paths, runners start every 2 minutes by blocks of several hundred. Husband and I entered the 15K event and were hooked. Now the Kerzers Lauf is on our race calendar. Hurry if you want to join us; tomorrow is the deadline for early registration.

Gotta run…

1 comment:

Thurman8er said...

I keep hitting a 404 message when I try to reply on Brady's blog. I'm glad I got through on yours.

I wanted you guys to know that we thought about you Sunday night as The Amazing Race went through Switzerland. Lisa and I looked at each other and said, "One of these days...one of these days."