6/23/2009

Hodge-podge

I didn’t feel like waiting around for an hour in the cold and rain after Friday evening’s 10K to see if I was among the top three in my category. I found out yesterday that I placed 3rd, just like last year (it is a rather small race). This morning I biked over to the village pharmacy to pick up my prize. My bag of loot included an assortment of samples, a word puzzle magazine, instant coffee, one free entrance to the thermal baths, and an unidentified plastic object. Son 2 said someone must have gone around the house grabbing random items for prizes. The plastic whatever entertained us at lunch. Could it be a paperweight, a business card holder, a muscle massager, a designer frog knickknack? What do you think?

Gotta run…

3 comments:

Brady said...

I still think it is for massages. A frog masseuse? Congrats on the podium!

Mayor of Blakersfield said...

It's a prehistoric frog that has been crystallized by some rare pink sap. Congrats! ;o)

Unknown said...

A Plantar fasciitis relief doo hicky?