8/31/2008

Triathlon de Lausanne

This is a big weekend in Lausanne. It’s fun to go down by the lake to see the pros up close. Especially when they come out of the water and grab their bikes, then when they abandon their bikes to run. You can read about this year’s edition here; that is if you speak French (and are able to navigate to the sports section… Sorry, I can't get the link to work). Regular folks compete tomorrow. If one of the three sports is not your forte (I swim like a rock), you can participate as a team. I’ve never entered, but if anybody wants to form a team with me for next year, I’m game.

Gotta run…

2 comments:

becca said...

We should team up.
I'm a terrific swimmer (no asthma issues), especially now that I'm more... buoyant.

stephruns said...

Great. Now we just need a biker. I would do the biking too, but it must be a 3 person team.