4/26/2010

20km de Lausanne 2010

We couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful day for our races Saturday. We enjoyed our little pasta party in the back yard, then everyone left at different times depending on their race schedule and how long they take to warm up. Even though it was hot out there, but I hit my goal time down to the second. The rest of the day didn’t go quite according to plan. I couldn't find any of the people I was supposed to meet at the 10K finish line. Then I somehow didn’t see Husband or MB go by the strategic spot where I had positioned myself on the 20K course. But at least when I realized they had already gone by, I was able to take a shortcut back down to the finish line and see both of them. Just minor glitches. It could have been much worse. As I was leaving the house, half an hour before my starting time, I noticed I had pinned on Husband’s 20K bib instead of my 10K bib! Oups! How sad would that have been!

Gotta run…

No comments: