7/16/2008

Cross training

Cross training is not something I schedule very often, but that I do when it’s cold or rainy and I can’t seem to get motivated to go out for a run. I’ve watched whole seasons of Monk, Lost, the 4400, the Muppet Show, Seinfeld, and many, many movies while riding my stationary bike. 42 minutes (the time it takes to watch a 1 hour show without the commercials) is just about right. By then I’m completely drenched in sweat and fed up with going nowhere fast.

Gotta run...

1 comment:

becca said...

You'll be thrilled to know that our elliptical trainer is in the bedroom you'll be using. It's too dangerous to run on our road. There is no sidewalk and no speed limit. If you don't break your leg in a pothole you'll do it jumping into a ditch to avoid being hit by a maniac driver that can't see you til the last minute. And if you're really lucky the ditch will only be full of mud and not horse...by-product!